Shield Type Rubber Dam with Modular Design
Shield type rubber dam, also named pneumatic shield type rubber dam, is a new kind of rubber dam integrating the advantages of traditional steel dam and rubber dam. It consists of civil part, embedded components, shield plates, air bladders, pneumatic charging and discharging system. Steel shield plates provide front stop water; rubber air bladders provide support for shield plate; a row of basic anchor bolt and soft connection construct the whole structure of dam; a set of pneumatic charging and discharging system provides operating power to achieve rise dam and lower dam. Shield plates and air bladders are connected with the base by anchor bolts and high strength rubber compound belts. If the gate is fully open, shield plates all lying on the riverbed, not affect navigation. If the gate is fully closed, overflow can form various artificially designed overflow landscape. It is easy to install and repair, has short construction time and long service life. It is widely applied to many fields such as water conservancy, hydroelectricity, water transportation, moisture proof and beautify the environment, etc.
Shield type rubber dam is suitable to any span watercourse.
Steel plates are fixed by clamping plates and anchor bolts.
Shield type rubber dam can completely collapse and no resistance to water.
Shield type rubber dam can be resistant to vibration effectively.
- Shield material: stainless steel, carbon steel.
- Rubber dam structure: one cloth two rubber, two clothes three rubber, three clothes four rubber, etc.
- Medium in dam: air.
- Height of retaining water: 0.5 m, 1 m, 1.5 m, 2 m, 2.5 m, 3 m, 3.5 m, 4 m, 4.5 m, 5 m, 5.5 m, 6 m, 6.5 m, 7 m, 7.5 m, 8 m, 8.5 m, 9 m, 9.5 m, 10 m.
- Gate unit width: standard is 5 m × n, channel width is not limited. Non-standard can be designed individually.
- Customization can be available.
- Suitable to watercourse in any span and without central piers.
- Completely collapse and no resistance to water.
- Resistant to vibration, aging, high pressure, stab, scratch, etc.
- Operating at any height from fully inflated to fully deflated.
- Material of shield plate and rubber dam is harmless.
- Air is the inflation medium, will not cause pollution of water and surrounding environments.
- Crest overflow will form a beautiful waterfall.
- Simple structure, relative independence and mutual depend, durable, no water blocking or water leakage.
- Flexible control, can suit to multi-level applications.
- Cost effective that investing least money to achieve best effect.
- Easy to repair that you can only replace the broken unit.
- Modular design for easy installation and saving time and labor.
- Long service life that the shield protects the rubber bladder from the sharp objects and water, the rubber bladder can provide sufficient buffer force.
Steel plates connected together can prevent water leaking.
Shield type rubber dam can only replace the broken unit when it is broken.
- Retain water.
- River regulation.
- Raise existing dams.
- Flood control.
- Water control.
- Recharge groundwater.
- Tide proof.
- Groundwater recharge.
- Power generation.
- Urban landscaping.
- Road, community gate, garage protection.
- Water Transportation.
- River estuary barrier.
- Beautify the Environment.
- Ice sheet to prevent ice from interfering power generation.
Overflow passed the shield type rubber dam forms a beautiful waterfall.
Shield type rubber dam is used to retain water for agriculture irrigation.
Shield type rubber dam can be used to raise the existing dam.
Shield type rubber dam can beautify the environment.